HOW TAROT CARDS CAN HELP YOU MAKE DECISIONS AND KNOW YOURSELF BETTER
What is Tarot?
Tarot is a divination art that has been used for centuries and presents something we are not seeing with the naked eye through cards that reflect our present moment.
What do we see in a Tarot Reading?
The Tarot has 22 Major Arcana and 56 Minor Arcana, totaling 78 cards. The Major Arcana carry the essence of the reading as they represent archetypal qualities and the paths we all walk in during our lives. These cards are more reflective and talk about our inner posture and what we need to reflect on.
The Minor Arcana, on the other hand, have simpler and more direct messages that represent practical day-to-day issues, aspects that can be resolved quickly, events and interference from people on our journey. These are cards that bring the essence of action, of attitude.
Through these 78 cards, we make a game, which can follow different formats according to the demands and questions coming from the applicant.
How does the reading work?
On a set date and time, we start our session with a knowledge game based on your personal arcana. After a short conversation where you explain to me why you want to make a Tarot Reading, I define the most appropriate game for your question and draw the cards that represent the archetypes that will help you clear your vision.
The service, in the form of a chat, lasts an hour and a half. I record the content of the service so that you can consult it whenever you want and also send a photo of the game if you want to continue accessing the answers from the arcana after the consultation.
How can Tarot Reading help me?
- To better understand yourself.
- To expand your awareness.
- To identifybehavior patterns and beliefs.
- To recognize and integrate your gifts and talents.
- To understand your temperament.
- To discover what moves you and what attracts you to life.
- To better understand your social, affective, family and professional relationships.
- To access unconscious vibrations on various subjects of life.
- To connect with your deepest self.